Thank you for visiting Providence Group Realty's website, www.providencegrouprealty.com ("Site").
You may stop using the Site at any time. Providence Group Realty may suspend or terminate the Site at any time at our discretion and without notice. We may also terminate, limit or suspend your access to the Site for any reason at any time and without notice. For example, we may terminate your access to this Site if you are not complying with these Terms or if we determine that you are a repeat infringer of third-party intellectual property rights.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA")
Providence Group Realty respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Per the DMCA, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to Providence Group Realty's Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, we will take whatever action it deems appropriate within our sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Providence Group Realty or by a third party who has uploaded materials to the Site, please provide the following information to Providence Group Realty's designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where we can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not Providence Group Realty, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
We may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event we remove the allegedly infringing materials, we will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that we removed or disabled access to the materials. We may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Providence Group Realty reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspend any user's access to the Site in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe that a user of this Site is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact Providence Group Realty's Copyright Agent. Please include sufficient information to assist Providence Group Realty in determining that the user repeatedly engaged in infringing activity.
Providence Group Realty registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c).
Providence Group Realty's designated Copyright Agent is:
3308 Preston Rd #350-124
Plano, TX 75093